We are constantly striving to be a leading provider of Estate Sale services. We take pride in offering the best consultation and advice when helping you establish pricing, and staging your home to maximize the profit and sales. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers each and every day.
Mitch Schmer, President, brings many years of sales experience concentrated in the real estate market. This knowledge lends an understanding of the stress involved when relocating or selling a home and assets. The decisions to be made are difficult ones, and it is my job to help with this process. These contacts and liasons in various related industries provide an invaluable service when researching information regarding the value and sale of your items.
While in college I took a sociology class on death and dying. The information I gained from that class helped me tremendously when my mother passed away at the very young age of 58. I found the book authored by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross very helpful in dealing with my grief and the five stages of death. I am offering my clients a copy of this book upon request.
We are there for you!
- We conduct organized, clean, and quality sales.
- We will work on your timeline to meet your deadlines.
- We provide signage and advertising for your sale. We will also obtain permits if your community requires them.
- No prior or pre-sales sales are permitted once the sale is advertised.
- We perform research as required to provide guidance with pricing.
- We consult with experts when needed regarding specialty items such as jewelry, art work, and antiques.
- We will arrange for cleaning services if requested. We strive to be the one place to accomodate all of your needs.
- We are licensed and insured.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.